Cooperation agreement between Federation of Restaurateurs and Hoteliers of Russia (FRIO) represented by its vice-president Leonid Gelibterman and the Spanish Federation of the Hotel and Restaurant Industry (FEHR) represented by its president José María Rubio was signed on the 4th of March in Madrid.
This agreement provides cooperation in the following spheres:
- Studying and realization of projects and programmes on research and development of the gastronomy and food sectors;
- Mutual organization of professional and industry-specific events;
- Cooperation on educational programmes;
- Organization and implementation of events oriented to development of hospitality in the society;
- Cooperation with government authorities of both countries in hospitality and tourism sectors.
FEHR is a non-profit organization with its main mission to promote the development of the economic and social sector for the benefit of society in general and hospitality sector in particular.
FEHR includes 43 business associations of the hospitality industry in the territory of Spain, and is the only business association representing at national level community interests of more than 300,000 companies of the hospitality industry.