From March 28th to 30th, within the framework of the programme of preparation of the "Russian Gastronomy Week 2017", Iakovos Yannaku completed an internship at “Chestnaya kukhnya” restaurant in Moscow under the leadership of the eminent chef Sergei Eroshenko.
IAKOVOS YANNAKU - Chef de partie of the restaurant VIVALDI BY MAVROMMATIS Hotel Four Seasons in Cyprus:
• Captain of the Junior Cooking Olympic Team of Cyprus
• Gold medal winner of culinary competitions Gastronomia HoReCa 2016 (Cyprus)
• Winner of the silver medal of the culinary Olympic Games 2016 (Germany)
• Winner of the medal at EuroSkills 2014 (France)
• Winner of the gold medal and the title of "Best Young Chef" at the culinary competitions Gastronomia HoReCa 2014 (Cyprus)
Sergei Eroshenko is an ideological inspirer and creator of a unique project - the restaurant "Chestnaya kukhnya", and its chef as well.
The "Russian gastronomy week" will be held this year in Cyprus from November 13th to 17th.