On 29 April International Center of Wine and Gastronomy (ICWAG, Moscow) conducted the 2nd international online gastronomic dinner «Distance is not a hindrance». Leonid Gelibterman, president of the ICWAG, expert of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) Gastronomy network, was its ceremony master.
Buloshnaya Reastaurant House and wine trading company ISSI provided residents of Moscow and the Moscow region with a dinner, composed of the dishes of Mexican, Spanish, Italian and French cuisine, as well as with wine from Italy and Spain.
Residents of other cities of Russia and foreign countries set their tables themselves, but had also connected to the online broadcast. In addition to Moscow residents, the online dinner was attended by residents of Arkhangelsk, Kaliningrad, Makhachkala, Naryan-Mar, Nizhny Novgorod, Pskov, Samara, Tolyatti and Ufa. From foreign countries, Australia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, India, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, the Netherlands, Peru, Spain and Switzerland joined in the online broadcast of the dinner.
After the dinner, the participants said:
- «This is what happens when someone does not consider distance as a hindrance! I have visited Leonid Gelibterman's dinner party today! Although it was virtual, it was incredibly satisfying from the point of information and geographic coverage! ” (Elena Kalinina, Athens, Greece).
- «Thanks for a wonderful evening! I am impressed, we do not part with friends, are in a good mood and fantasize about gastronomic voyages» (Andrey Smirnov, Tolyatti).
- «It was great, thank you very much, it was very interesting, informative and atmospheric!» (Ludmila Chtioui, Bordeaux, France).
- «Thanks for the online dinner. You have created an atmosphere of being there and good mood! Surprisingly, I did not get up, did not get distracted from the action even for a moment!» (Tatyana, Moscow).
- «This is a new experience for me, and I will be glad to take part in your new projects. We hope that self-isolation will end and we will see you again in our Pskov region. Thanks again!» (Victor Baranov, Pskov region).
- «Yesterday I was at the dinner «Distance is not a hindrance». Finally, there was a reason to put on a dress and to do makeup. Thank you for inviting, Leonid Gelibterman». (Tatyana Tikhonova, Italy)
- «Leonid Gelibterman, thanks for a wonderful evening, everyone liked it. The new format is quite successful. Greetings from the exMBA 27 group who studied your Business Protocol course. Guys from all over Russia send their greetings to you!» (Dmitry Belyaev, Moscow).
- «Everything turned out interesting, informative and sincere. Thank you! It is the feeling of the world unity and simple human emotions. It is just talented technically. Hats off to all of you, and special thanks to Anastasia.» (Victor Nefedov, Nizhny Novgorod).
- «I am glad to see you and your colleagues and to attend your interesting event. Naryan-Mar is in touch» (Julia Selezneva, Nenets Autonomous Okrug).
- «Greetings from Madrid! Congratulations on a great idea and format» (Alla Peresolova, Madrid).
- «Leonid, thank you! Very nice and tasty evening! I learned a lot of interesting things» (Elena Sumenko, Moscow)
- «Thank you very much for a wonderful evening and a fantastic dinner» (Marina Veenis, the Netherlands).
- «Thank you very much, Leonid, for a wonderful online dinner, I am very happy and grateful to you!» (Elias Checco, Peru).
- «Thank you all for being a part of this interesting and amazing evening! Keep safe & healthy» (Julia Gorelik, Israel).
- «Thank you so much! The format is beautiful! We invite everyone to our city - Burgas and to the island of St. Anastasia - the only inhabited island in the Black Sea!» (Radovesta Stuart, Bulgaria).
- «Thank you, Leonid, for this great chance to participate at your dinner. Hope to travel worldwide ASAP! See you all! (Raili Mengel, Estonia).
- «Thanks for a great evening! We are waiting for everyone online in Arkhangelsk!» (Alexander Kozenkov, Arkhangelsk).
- «Leonid, thank you! Your project is not only informative, interesting and tasty, but it also unites people from different countries!» (Natalia Reznikova, Makhachkala).
The next international online gastronomic dinner is scheduled for mid-May 2020.