Graduate degree from the different Institutes and Universities in Russia, Germany, Netherlands and USA.
Professional and business experience:
Titles and qualifications:
- Commander of the wine order Caballero del Vino (Spain);
- International Wine and Spirits Judge (International Wine and Spirits Challenge, London since year 2002), tasting and sommelier competitions in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Krasnodar (Russia);
- Accredited specialist in the Wines of Jerez «Formador Homologado» (Spain);
- Certified Rioja Wine Educator (Spain);
- Certificate of Achievement ViniPortugal (Portugal). The course "Introduction in Wines in Portugal";
- Honorable Member of the Union of Sommelier and Experts of Russia;
- Chevalier of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs (France);
- International Judge of category B (World Association of Chefs Societies — WACS);
- Member of the Russian National Culinary Association;
- Honorary Member of the Chefs Association of Northern Greece;
- Honorable citizen of Wilkes-Barre (Pennsylvania, the USA);
- Commander of The Order of Malta;
- Awarded the Honorary diploma of the Federal Agency for Tourism (Rostourism);
- Has an official gratitude letters from the General Secretary of the World Tourism organization (UNWTO), a number of heads the regions of the Russian Federation, the Ambassadors of the Russian Federation to Spain, to Cyprus, as well as the Ambassadors of foreign countries in Russia;
Lecturer and author of the Enogstronomy etiquette and protocol course for the Executive MBA programmes at the Institute of Business and Business administration of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (Moscow), at the MGIMO School of business and international competencies, at the Higher School of Business of the Moscow State University by M. V. Lomonosov, at the State University of Management (Moscow). He lectured in Armenia (Yerevan); in Belgium (Antwerp); in Hungary (Budapest); in Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Marbella, Basque Culinary Center in San Sebastian); in Cyprus (Limassol); in Latvia (Riga); in Portugal (Porto); in Estonia (Viljandi). He was invited as a speaker and a moderator to the forums of the UNWTO (Lima, Peru; Moscow, Russia).
The presenter and participant in programs dedicated to management, tourism and enogastronomy topics on the radio channels ("Voice of Russia", "Echo of Moscow", "City FM", "Mayak", "Radio Russia", "Business FM", "Mediametrics", "Classics", "Komsomolskaya Pravda"), TV channels (RTR, "Russia 24", "NTV", "OTP", "Culture", "5 channel", "REN TV", "Telecafe", "Russia Today", "Komsomolskaya Pravda", "Business TV", "Pravda.ru"), regional media channels of Abakan, Astrakhan, Ekaterinburg, Kaliningrad, Makhachkala, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, St. Petersburg, Togliatti, Veliky Novgorod, Yakutsk, Yaroslavl and other Russian cities. The author and presenter of the TV series "Journey for the taste" for the channel "Telecafe" (Digital Television First channel).
The author of the "Wine Alphabet" (2002) and the "Big book of a gourmet traveler" (2012), as well as of more than 150 publications and interviews in mass media of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Chile, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Israel, Latvia, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Senegal, Serbia, Spain, Ukraine, USA and Uzbekistan.
Gratitudes to Leonid Gelibterman and International Center of Wine and Gastronomy.